FITCH-RONA EMS District
EMS Commission Meeting Agenda
Thursday, May 20th, 2021
07:00 P.M. (Download Document)
In keeping with the guidelines of the Forward Dane plan and the COVID-19 pandemic, the Fitch-Rona EMS Commission will hold its meeting as a virtual meeting. The Commission will not meet at the Verona Fire Station, 101 Lincoln Street. Members of the Commission and staff will join the meeting by using Zoom Webinar, as described immediately below.
Members of the public can view the meeting, or can speak to the commission in the public comments agenda item as described immediately below.
The online meeting agenda is posted at https://www.ci.verona.wi.us or https://agendas.fitchburgwi.gov/OnBaseAgendaOnline/.
You may stream live on the City of Fitchburg FACTv Channel: http://factv.fitchburgwi.gov/CablecastPublicSite/watch/4?channel=3.
PUBLIC SPEAKING INSTRUCTIONS
WRITTEN COMMENTS: You can send comments to the EMS District on any matter, either on or not on the agenda, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Fitch-Rona EMS District, 101 Lincoln Street., Verona, WI, 53593. These comments will be read to the Commission during the public comment agenda item.
For public comments during the public MEETING: Those wishing to speak during the virtual meeting MUST register by 6:30 PM in advance of the meeting start time by emailing email@example.com or calling 608-497-2952. You will be given information on how your speaking opportunity will be coordinated.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Presentation – 2020 Audit Report – Johnson Block, CPAs
- Review and approval of meeting minutes from April 15th, 2021.
- Review and approval of meeting minutes from April 22nd, 2021.
- Chief’s Report – Chief Patrick Anderson
- Chair’s Report –
- Review and approval of accounts payable checks authorized by Chief Anderson
- Review and possible action of GASB 54 revisions
- Appointment of new bank account signatories.
- Discussion and possible action to revisions on the EMS Joint Municipal Agreement Between City of Fitchburg, City of Verona, and Town of Verona.
- Discussion on future Commission meeting hosting (virtual versus in-person)
- Other Business, as allowed by law
- Adjournment – Next Meeting – June 17th, 2021 at 7 pm
Posted May 17th, 2021: Verona Fire Station, Miller and Sons Supermarket, Verona
Submitted to: City of Fitchburg
City of Verona
Town of Verona
If you need an interpreter, materials in an alternate format or other accommodations to access this meeting, please contact the EMS office at (608) 497-2952 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do so at least 48 hours prior to the meeting. Every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate your request.