Fitch-Rona EMS is not actively hiring at this time.
- Download and fill out the Application PDF (download and sign document)
- Download and fill out the Background information disclosure PDF online (download and sign document)
- Download and fill out the Pre-Employment Reference Check PDF online (download and sign document)
- Submit copies of your Paramedic Licensure, CPR instructor card, ACLS instructor card, EVOC/CEVO certification, and a photocopy of your driver’s license
- Provide a professional resume
PDF forms, copies of certifications, and a resume should be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Copies of all materials may also be mailed to Fitch-Rona EMS, 101 Lincoln Street, Verona, WI 53593 prior to the application deadline.
Following the application process there will be a multi-phase evaluation. Candidates will be expected to complete a written and hands on evaluation of basic paramedic knowledge. Successful candidates will move on to a panel interview and eventually an interview with the Chief.
Successful candidates will be required to complete strength and flexibility testing, drug screen, background checks and driving checks prior to employment.
If there are any questions, please feel free to call us at 608-275-7148.